• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403634800.657551.jpg

This was Wally, my parents' 100+lb Airedale Terrier. He was my dog, but had to leave him at home when I moved to DC in 2009. Just put him down at 12 years old. In his prime he was a monster, he loved to mess with people if he realized they were tentative with him. Smart as hell. He was down to 72lbs when we took him in, would barely eat or drink. But he managed to down a steak before we went, in classic form. Cancer is a b*tch.

H

hi buddy she has the feet of a lion my wife loves her hope all is well with you dude
Hey Spence,
Thanks man. He's an awesome dog. We've been having a lot of fun. I hope all is well with you too!

View attachment 90392
This was Wally, my parents' 100+lb Airedale Terrier. He was my dog, but had to leave him at home when I moved to DC in 2009. Just put him down at 12 years old. In his prime he was a monster, he loved to mess with people if he realized they were tentative with him. Smart as hell. He was down to 72lbs when we took him in, would barely eat or drink. But he managed to down a steak before we went, in classic form. Cancer is a b*tch.

Sorry to hear about having to put him down. He was a beautiful dog

Just got back from a 6 hour trip... brought home this guy. Say hello to Duke. We had named him Nitro but lets face it, most of the time he thinks his name is NO. Duke NO is easier to say then Nitro NO. He kinda looks like a Duke anyways. He is about 8 months old, has been away from his momma since 2 weeks. Its obvious he has had no training or a mother figure in his life. He didnt even know how to walk up the 2 steps to get into the house when we brought him home. Didnt want to play with a ball or chew on a bone. Moxie is trying to be a good big sis and show him the ropes but she gets so sad when someone else is in trouble. Needless to say she has been a little sad over the last 24 hours. We are already seeing some improvement. He is now walking up, but not down, the full flight of stairs on the deck and has started playing. Its gonna take some time but he just might turn out ok. Lets hope so....

uploadfromtaptalk1405205101808.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back