• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Picked this one up at my friends collectible store. It’s the boba fett from the droids cartoon series. He’s colorful. His mini me. Lol

7FFEF5EA-43D7-4282-AD7E-038CBC2AFB30.jpeg
70EE84B9-517B-4CAF-8C69-D5C513EA52FC.jpeg

It finally came after a year of waiting. The habro kick starter toy and one of the largest Star Wars toys ever made. It’s Jabbas Sail barge. The box is huge and some of the pics I’ve seen the toy looks amazing. Sorry for my mess. The pics of the barge is not mine but photos from another forum.
7EDC1466-55DF-4273-8F20-328F056A8C40.jpeg
D91D46D1-5DC5-4D9C-AD3B-DA2E11B90AA5.png
959AE7A6-7B32-4B05-8671-640ADF0CF342.jpeg

What’s cool about the black panther figure is under a black light you can see the power absorption lines from the suit. Hot toys knocked this one out of the park. The pics don’t so it justice it doesn’t show up well on the camera.

35DEC422-356D-4815-A908-038FA1C7DDBB.jpeg

Besides Oakleys, lost a ton of collectibles in my fire. Had 7 totes full of Star Wars figures, everything from original Kenner figurines from the first trilogy through power of the force and black series figurines. I also had several totes of starting line-up baseball, football and hockey figures.

They were in my attic, which burned the worst. Nothing left. Couldn't even get reimbursed through insurance, since I couldn't substantiate the amount that I owned. Too late to start over now.

Enjoying looking at all of your collections though. Great stuff.

Besides Oakleys, lost a ton of collectibles in my fire. Had 7 totes full of Star Wars figures, everything from original Kenner figurines from the first trilogy through power of the force and black series figurines. I also had several totes of starting line-up baseball, football and hockey figures.

They were in my attic, which burned the worst. Nothing left. Couldn't even get reimbursed through insurance, since I couldn't substantiate the amount that I owned. Too late to start over now.

Enjoying looking at all of your collections though. Great stuff.

Yes that’s the real problem can’t get a adjuster to come out and value my collection for insurance. If I lost everything not sure I would start over either. Sorry to hear and hopefully no one was hurt.

Back