• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

It finally came after a year of waiting. The habro kick starter toy and one of the largest Star Wars toys ever made. It’s Jabbas Sail barge. The box is huge and some of the pics I’ve seen the toy looks amazing. Sorry for my mess. The pics of the barge is not mine but photos from another forum.
View attachment 587921View attachment 587920View attachment 587922
I bought 2, don’t have the room to display in my current house and have an extra to possibly sell in the future. That box they delivered it in is freakin huge!

I bought 2, don’t have the room to display in my current house and have an extra to possibly sell in the future. That box they delivered it in is freakin huge!

Yes you could sell one to pay for the one you have and alittle extra. I’m more of a vintage collector for Star Wars so if someone offered me the right amount in my area I wasn’t too attached but it was too cool not to pass up. I hope they do more in the future. Did you get a black series large tie fighter. And legacy falcon.

Yes you could sell one to pay for the one you have and alittle extra. I’m more of a vintage collector for Star Wars so if someone offered me the right amount in my area I wasn’t too attached but it was too cool not to pass up. I hope they do more in the future. Did you get a black series large tie fighter. And legacy falcon.
I saw them but haven't picked them up yet. Out of space in this current place. I just need more room. Well, actually, I have room but my wife won't let me display in some available areas, haha!

Yes could use more space I’m in a small place and I’m running out of room. Got my eye on a spine case but not sure where to put it.

Finally got all iron man arc reactors. I had the 2 for about 10 years from iron man one and two. Now have the infinity war reactor. The first 2 have a lot of metal pieces where as the last one is plastic. It’s detailed though.

B1811186-46CE-4C77-9099-A44FE6B9DE4D.jpeg

Got this in the mail today. I’ve been on a sort of a tony stark fan for a bit since endgame. I got it from the pach store. It’s made of plastic like most of them but
The paint finish is really good. Like a car paint finish and the mask paint looks like metal also. The cool thing about this one is the mask goes up by it self with a motorized gear. I haven’t tried yet. I put it back in the box till have a proper place for it, sorry for the mess. Left the plastic on.

435D943A-1427-4F38-99F8-60FFC193F4AE.jpeg

Back