• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Frog 500 piece limited edition

Got my order in. We’ll see if it has Multicam etched and if it comes with that coin. (Highly unlikely)
The pattern has "Multicam" in it, it isn't an extra process to put "Multicam" somewhere. That's why it's entirely random.

I have a lot of Multicam, it all depends on where the pattern lands. I used to sell Multicam hats, even on something as large as a hat, "Multicam" wasn't always on the pattern.

The pattern has "Multicam" in it, it isn't an extra process to put "Multicam" somewhere. That's why it's entirely random.

I have a lot of Multicam, it all depends on where the pattern lands. I used to sell Multicam hats, even on something as large as a hat, "Multicam" wasn't always on the pattern.
The green pair a while back has multicam etched in the lens. I think that's what is in question. The pictures on the site just show prizm etched.

Here's the green version

0OO9013__9013I8__P21__shad__qt~2.png

I think all special edition glasses should have something extra etched on the lens to separate it from a regular pair.
They stopped doing it because the lenses delaminate after a couple years and it would devalue collectors pieces to have non special edition lenses in them…

No I’m not serious. It’s because of bean counting and worshiping the almighty dollar above the brand.

I think all special edition glasses should have something extra etched on the lens to separate it from a regular pair.
That would be an excellent idea definitely an extra addition worth having, but unfortunately I don’t think they will do that.

Back