• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Side Blinders for Juliet

They don’t like like blinders at all. There doesn’t appear to be anything on the sides.
You wont see the sideblinder from that angle. I'm sure they have those blinders on the side

14AFD2D1-6C8D-483D-999D-82FF58129CFE.jpeg

3DB87079-9537-4BAC-86F3-6300234F7350.jpeg

I see a bit of extra material along the top of the orbital on this pair . Looks like a slimmer blinder to me (which is more attractive to me than those very obvious ones)

They don’t like like blinders at all. There doesn’t appear to be anything on the sides.

Hello. Could anyone help me find Side Blinders for the 1st gen Juliets. I recently bought some off eBay but they didn’t fit unfortunately. So I believe I need some that are for the older/smaller juliets.

So the one's u bought are for the xx Metal Juliet Sunglasses. Can u send me the link where u got them from. And if u get on Facebook Theresa bloke who makes em for ur model

Dont waste your $$ for sideblinders - its often newbie mistake and sellers target newbie’s too. Its too heavy to wear and reduces the FOV
Maybe it's because you bought cheap ones?
Don't think I qualify as a newbie and I like'em on the Mars if they are quality made...
I have several pair and mine aren't heavy and FOV is no big deal....
So each to their own....
1671554289140.gif

Back