• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sideblinder

Username Hidden said:
☝🏻SmH 🤦🏻‍♂️.... ☝🏻This response SmH 🤦🏻‍♂️...

C’mon Man!!
It is the video link showing the quality of the sideblinder

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It is the video link showing the quality of the sideblinder
🤦🏻‍♂️ Dang brah.. you still don’t get it.

It’s not the video in question to see here. The guy wants one of two things produced plain and simple.
1. Tracking
Or
2. Refund.

stop playing games with guy and just do one of the two and stop dragging this Horse to the ground even deeper. He told you Clock is still ticking brah. C’mon man

Username Hidden said:
🤦🏻‍♂️ Dang brah.. you still don’t get it.

It’s not the video in question to see here. The guy wants one of two things produced plain and simple.
1. Tracking
Or
2. Refund.

stop playing games with guy and just do one of the two and stop dragging this Horse to the ground even deeper. He told you Clock is still ticking brah. C’mon man
I don't know if you understand but the video is just to answer the guy who said that the pieces were not quality

Tbf the video shows a decent product, if only you could get the item shipped youd have more buyers. As it stands i wont purchase until a buyers happy with the purchase.

Username Hidden said:
I don't know if you understand but the video is just to answer the guy who said that the pieces were not quality

If you never send them, the quality is completely irrelevant.

Username Hidden said:
☝🏻So, you want to answer someone totally irrelevant instead answering the one person that is relevant. Not good business on your part especially for all to see. You could at least Humor everyone and make it a little better cleaning things up so folks don’t think your shady. But, instead you took the different path here and it’s clear and plain to see.

you don’t need to worry about replying to me. You have bigger fish to fry with the buyer that’s who you should be responding too from here on out. Looks like you got a problem.

Username Hidden said:
So, you want to answer someone totally irrelevant instead answering the one person that is relevant. Not good business on your part especially for all to see. You could at least Humor everyone and make it a little better cleaning things up so folks don’t think your shady. But, instead you took the different path here and it’s clear and plain to see.

you don’t need to worry about replying to me. You have bigger fish to fry with the buyer that’s who you should be responding too from here on out. Looks like you got a problem.

Hey he got them in a box, right? Progress!

Username Hidden said:
☝🏻So, you want to answer someone totally irrelevant instead answering the one person that is relevant. Not good business on your part especially for all to see. You could at least Humor everyone and make it a little better cleaning things up so folks don’t think your shady. But, instead you took the different path here and it’s clear and plain to see.

Username Hidden said:
Hey he got them in a box, right? Progress!
This box is the buyer's own, to solve the bureaucratic part only

Username Hidden said:
This box is the buyer's own, to solve the bureaucratic part only

Have you shipped them? If not, then you haven’t solved a thing.

This is a mess