• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sideblinder

Dang, another thread that will get nuked 😪 and it has some pre cautionary informations. SHIP IT OR REFUND IT, plain and simple :comando:

Some people reacted to this post.
Very simple

"I am sorry, I was not prepared to take this on. I have refunded your money in full. I will reach out to you when everything is ready to go to see if you are still interested"

Username Hidden said:
Very simple

"I am sorry, I was not prepared to take this on. I have refunded your money in full. I will reach out to you when everything is ready to go to see if you are still interested"

Sounds like good advice.

Every time i sell something to US (from Norway) i'm paying $35-50,- for a single package, it's your or my fault if the
price is higher than what we was expecting since deal already is made...
Last time i lost a PB1 because USPS fked it up at Chicago so i refunded the buyer $550,-
That's life man, now you letting your customer down because it's "more expensive" than you thought.

Pricing an item to send is not hard. You know the box size / weight. Either way once a deals agreed the and paid thats it.
Username Hidden said:
Update: Still no proof of shipment

Seriously, if he had been at least apologetic, and had accepted his mistake, I would've been more tolerant, but I gave him plenty of opportunities to do so, and all he came up were lame excuses, which by his attitude, seemed to be enough from his point of view.

In 95% of my transactions in here, I'm the seller, and whenever I've had a customer reasonably unhappy, I've made the impossible to make things right. It has been a long while since I last purchased anything in OF, until this one. Although I'm aware about the issues with Brazil, I wanted the sideblinders, price was good, and gave the OP the benefit of the doubt, but learned my lesson the hard way. At least it wasn't too expensive, plus I hope PayPal will refund me, since it doesn't seem like the OP will.
im done,days have passed following this sale, shouldnt be this hard. Hopefully a swift return of payment for you.

I'm finishing sending and I'm going to send the code in the buyer's private
160881476062775364181558463394.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I'm finishing sending and I'm going to send the code in the buyer's private
View attachment 822084
Looks like uncle Tito’s basement turned into a post office operation

Username Hidden said:
Looks like uncle Tito’s basement turned into a post office operation
I did not understand