• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Wide Display Case Weight

GUDbOY65

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know the approx weight of an aluminum single wide case? I found a case for 175, but I need it shipped to Hawaii. Thanks for the help.

You sure? My black 28" countertop was 69 pounds. That was the shipping weight, but it should still be about 60. The lights can't weight that much, and a full height one has a lot more metal. Shipping from CA to NJ with FedEx was $75. I would assume Hawaii would have cost more.

My 6' X-Metal Single was the first release.....2 drawers .....it weighed at least 120 pounds if not more......

It's a few pieces of aluminum and plexiglass. I picked mine up by myself, it can't be 120. When I got my doublewide, the girl that sold me helped me move it down the steps and she literally weighed 90 pounds. That might be around 120, maybe.

It's a few pieces of aluminum and plexiglass. I picked mine up by myself, it can't be 120. When I got my , the girl that sold me helped me move it down the steps and she literally weighed 90 pounds. That might be around 120, maybe.

When I was helping that Rep sell all those cases awhile back we were weighing cases for shipping quotes.....an X Metal DoubleWide minus shelves weighed 180 pounds. Each plexi shelf for a DoubleWide weighs 17 pounds .....that's 68 pounds just in shelving....I think you'll be surprised at the actual weight.

I just tried and failed!! It is on carpet and the scale reads funny ( says I am 134 lbs on carpet - actually 175 lbs ) and I didn't really feel like dragging the case to the next room on the hard floor. The single has to be 100 + lbs.
Damn this thread, I'm gonna end up moving the whole thing to get an accurate weight.

Back