• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slightly nervous

So an update that's good and bad.

Canada post is finally back to work full time. However with the backlogs of trucks they have asked USPS as well as other companies hold parcels in storage until further notice. I have 3 or 4 packages that are behaving in this way now..sitting just outside customs enforcement waiting to be scanned again.. I hope they move this week. Still not a single movement since my last post but I feel better knowing others are doing similar things.

Don't worry. I have items that didn't get scanned in certain places. One in particular said it was still in LA, then it showed up at my house a week later. Sometimes the guys don't even scan them the way they are supposed to.

Was waiting on a package from 2 months ago. It showed up yesterday.

I ordered two items on 20th, package from Hawaii via 1st class arrive quicker, than a priority package from Virginia... Which has thrown me for a loop, as it's gone past my state and up into Maine where it's been sitting for the past 2 days. My postal worker pulled up the tracking and noted that the address is correct so it should come to me eventually.

Don't worry. I have items that didn't get scanned in certain places. One in particular said it was still in LA, then it showed up at my house a week later. Sometimes the guys don't even scan them the way they are supposed to.

Was waiting on a package from 2 months ago. It showed up yesterday.
That's ridiculous. I'd be more than slightly annoyed. Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm really hoping this is the case.

I ordered two items on 20th, package from Hawaii via 1st class arrive quicker, than a priority package from Virginia... Which has thrown me for a loop, as it's gone past my state and up into Maine where it's been sitting for the past 2 days. My postal worker pulled up the tracking and noted that the address is correct so it should come to me eventually.
Such a pain to see the tracking bounce around all over the country isnt it. I've had packets within Canada come all the way to my home town just to do an about face and travel half way around the country to again come back to my town..lol. go figure

That would be one cool ass postal worker with a tron PB1 on....just saying...

Consider this....my packages have been delayed recently coming in and going out just within the US because of the holiday season. Im not sure how that effects international shipments but im sure it does effect it somehow.

Couple that with canada post still catching up from the strike and i would give it 3 full weeks before i even start to worry.

Hell, i beem waiting on a package from a forum member from Italy for 22 days right now

Thank god, at first glance thought it was me you talked about hahahaaaaa.....

Back