• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slightly nervous

I'd prefer what you're dealing with right now man, over having a package marked as delivered but it's not to my house while previously noting there was an issue with the address?

I cannot get a hold of anyone on the phone, going in person the clerk admits it doesn't make sense as my mail was delivered at 11am - so this package had to be delivered to a different house but in the same zipcode. They said each scanner has a geo locator in the machine so they can figure out where a box is scanned prior to drop off, but they don't have access to that information... they need me to come in at some time when there is a postal delivery person there to gain access to their scanner an see if they were the person that dropped it off. It's pretty much keep calling till I can get a hold of the post master or keep checking in at the post office till there is a delivery person there an have the clerk check their machine... They said in theory the person who got it should see it's not their address and have the delivery person take it back, but thats basing it off of whoever got it being a decent human.

View attachment 554592
I had that happen with a Flores Gascan back in 2015. Never found it...

I came home like 20 min after it was delivered, nothing there. Never had a theft before either, and postal carrier said they remember putting it on our porch. We didn’t have our security system setup at that time.

I came home like 20 min after it was delivered, nothing there. Never had a theft before either, and postal carrier said they remember putting it on our porch. We didn’t have our security system setup at that time.

Whats odd in my case is according to postal clerk at 11am my mail was dropped off. While the tracking number for this package indicates a scan at 2pm, which didn't show up on the usps tracking site until after 6pm.

Seller pretty much saying their work is done, since the tracking says it was delivered so theres nothing they have control over...
Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 3.16.15 PM.png

Whats odd in my case is according to postal clerk at 11am my mail was dropped off. While the tracking number for this package indicates a scan at 2pm, which didn't show up on the usps tracking site until after 6pm.

Seller pretty much saying their work is done, since the tracking says it was delivered so theres nothing they have control over...
View attachment 554652
Can I ask what was in the package?

Now that royally sucks. Was it the brown flores? Bad one to loose. I swear if I loose this package I'm done and out of the game. Sometimes you just need a sign to say enough is enough.

This is where I'm at.. I also had read this today.
Screenshot_20181128-161131_Chrome.jpg
20181128_162250.jpg

No. Its a "nope, ebay doesn't always side with the buyer"

Sorry for not clarifying
I thought they did..that's really good to know. I fought it out with a buyer last year with a bullshit not as described claim on a 50 dollar frog that was absolutely perfect..I had even given the guy some extras in the package.

Now that royally sucks. Was it the brown flores? Bad one to loose. I swear if I loose this package I'm done and out of the game. Sometimes you just need a sign to say enough is enough.

This is where I'm at.. I also had read this today.View attachment 554686 View attachment 554687

When a package updates consecutively at the same time I've found to mean it could be on a in a bin waiting for pick up, or it's already on a truck headed to Canada and it just wasn't ever scanned as departing, an nothing will update until it comes to canada and gets scanned. Could also be it's just jammed up with bunch of other packages due to the holidays. I've had luck sometimes by clicking the email update notification option for getting update of the package moving within 24hrs, kind of odd but it works about half the time.

The only issues I’ve ever had with shipping delays is Canada. I’m not sure why. Could be a fluke or just bad service over there. I’ve talked to many postal workers that say it may not update for a while due to not scanning them or different processes that don’t require scans.

I’ve had some packages that just show delivered. Did you put low value? If you did that may be your own bad luck, because that could happen to all of us to try and save a few bucks on import fees.

Latest Posts

Back