• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slightly nervous

So fantastic update but I'm still not gonna jump for joy.

2 of the 3 packages from clients arrived safe and sound which is amazing.

I got some luck with my missing package. They are now in Canada after a 9 day lapse in Detroit. Mailman has come and gone today and there isnt mail in the weekends but I'm happy to say I might see it arrive at some point mid to late next week. Lets just say there will be some jumping for joy when they do. All good things and my friends thank you for all your confidence and kind remarks..

:showingbiceps::dance2:

I'm so happy I'm heading out to the post office now to make some shipments of my own..

So fantastic update but I'm still not gonna jump for joy.

2 of the 3 packages from clients arrived safe and sound which is amazing.

I got some luck with my missing package. They are now in Canada after a 9 day lapse in Detroit. Mailman has come and gone today and there isnt mail in the weekends but I'm happy to say I might see it arrive at some point mid to late next week. Lets just say there will be some jumping for joy when they do. All good things and my friends thank you for all your confidence and kind remarks..

:showingbiceps::dance2:

I'm so happy I'm heading out to the post office now to make some shipments of my own..
Your post office is striking for more money and they don't deliver on Saturdays?

Your post office is striking for more money and they don't deliver on Saturdays?
They haven't for about 10 years. Yes.

Here are the stats as a Canada post mail carrier as I'm.told by a friend that works there.

1) $28 per hour start
2)Pension funds matched by the union so it's a great pension
3) supposedly they work 40 hours per week but most mail carriers finish their route by about 1pm in the afternoon so they get their 8 hours in 5. And weekends off unless asked to work OT.
4) great benefits program that provides full coverage for most things that OHIP doesn't pay for
5) they are close to fire proof once past probationary period as its unionized.
6) apparently no high school diploma needed
7) 3 weeks holidays start but will increase per years of service capping out at 7 weeks.
8) they offer profit sharing when the company does well (it's a crown corporation so they are protected by the Canadian government)
9) as they put in years of service they are allowed to bid on premium routes to make senior employees more comfortable
10) job security in that mail never stops

Anyway I'm sure there are negatives but I perhaps should apply lol. It sounds good as I type this.

They haven't for about 10 years. Yes.

Here are the stats as a Canada post mail carrier as I'm.told by a friend that works there.

1) $28 per hour start
2)Pension funds matched by the union so it's a great pension
3) supposedly they work 40 hours per week but most mail carriers finish their route by about 1pm in the afternoon so they get their 8 hours in 5. And weekends off unless asked to work OT.
4) great benefits program that provides full coverage for most things that OHIP doesn't pay for
5) they are close to fire proof once past probationary period as its unionized.
6) apparently no high school diploma needed
7) 3 weeks holidays start but will increase per years of service capping out at 7 weeks.
8) they offer profit sharing when the company does well (it's a crown corporation so they are protected by the Canadian government)
9) as they put in years of service they are allowed to bid on premium routes to make senior employees more comfortable
10) job security in that mail never stops

Anyway I'm sure there are negatives but I perhaps should apply lol. It sounds good as I type this.
I am ready to pack up and apply lol.

So they worked OT today to catch up on some truckloads. I finally Win

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:l:spiteful::beach::focus-97::showingbiceps::showingbiceps::newrussian::newrussian::neo::neo::gamer:

:boast::blush::whistle::mad-35::vinsent::crazypilot::crazypilot::errwhat::agree::neo::beach::imtheking::imtheking::imtheking::imtheking::imtheking::imtheking::imtheking::punish::punish::punish::punish::punish::punish::punish::dance2::dance2:
20181201_160316.jpg
20181201_160319.jpg
:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::boast::boast::boast::boast::idk::idk::idk::idk::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::lolsign::brunette::brunette::smile::cry::offtopic::offtopic::drinks::offtopic::acute::gotcha::gotcha:

Latest Posts

Back