• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

Can Oakley come out with something different than making subtle changes to Dispath, Frogs, Gascans/FuelCells/Oilrigs etc. Everything seem to run together so to speak. Radar - they all appear the same to me, I know there are differences in them but the overall shape and design seem to be in the same ballpark. A normal person wouldnt know the difference. Just want something a little different. The set of GP-75 do look interesting however same models as before. I hope this makes some sense

Can Oakley come out with something different than making subtle changes to Dispath, Frogs, Gascans/FuelCells/Oilrigs etc. Everything seem to run together so to speak. Radar - they all appear the same to me, I know there are differences in them but the overall shape and design seem to be in the same ballpark. A normal person wouldnt know the difference. Just want something a little different. The set of GP-75 do look interesting however same models as before. I hope this makes some sense

I agree, the men's frames are atleast changed up somewhat (Switchlock, interchangable icons etc.) But the Women's stuff is absolutely the same with just different names. I haven't ever really been excited about a women's frame. The Remedy is kinda cool, but it looks like the dart, deception, breathless etc. I feel like Oakley has lost its edge. It doesn't help that Lux is slowly taking more control...it will only get worse:sad:

awesome, where were you able to try one on? i like the garage rock...i have a big head so they may work for me.

London flagship Oakley store in Covent Garden. One of the guys there really liked them because he had a big head, he normally only wears Dispatches too!

Oakley's new women's and casual eyewear - Interbike 2012
Oakley's New Women's And Casual Eyewear: Warmup, Break Point, Twentysix.2, Big Taco And Garage Rock - BikeRadar

...and some Garage Rock love :eek:)

Atmosphere-01_zps6a7ecb66.jpg

KatePeck-04_zps5ea42130.jpg

i cant tell you how excited i am for these....:biggrin: im goin to my local store on 10/1 and getting a pair and possibly a big taco if they arnt too bug-eyed.

Latest Posts

Back