• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Always great results when @Chris A Hardaway gets busy...
:hi:
30815910950_4be5128e5a.jpg

Ti Wiretap, Emerald custom cuts.

24408017099_3ea4f3a465.jpg

Ti A Wire, Titanium custom cuts.

26270493680_bd05d368b8.jpg

C Wire, Tungsten polarized custom cuts.

Just received this shipment of cuts from the Optical Champ...awesome job as always. Perfect fit with every lens...even the DILLONS!! I wish I could take better pics of the Dillons installed in the Grey Tie XX but my skills aren't that great.

Straight Jacket with DWP
Cleared Monster Dogs with 24K and DWP
Grey Tie XX with Matte Silver Dillons and Black w/silver metallic XX (by @zwc0442 ) with DWP
Oakley Rudder prescription

I also had some prescription lenses done...also perfect! Thank you so much @Chris A Hardaway ...your skills are impeccable. You are invaluable to this community.

Photo Jun 14, 6 00 54 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 14, 6 01 28 PM.jpg
IMG_1390.JPG
Photo Jun 14, 6 07 55 PM.jpg

Did you install new rubber on the black/metallic xx xmetal? Looks awesome!
Glad those Dillon's worked in a grey tie. For full disclosure I don't sell Dillon, I didn't order dillon lenses. Just helped a buddy @akasofaking cut and install them.
I noticed the rubber previously installed in the xx xmetal was cracking. Let me know who you got the rubber from. Very cool!

Just received this shipment of cuts from the Optical Champ...awesome job as always. Perfect fit with every lens...even the DILLONS!! I wish I could take better pics of the Dillons installed in the Grey Tie XX but my skills aren't that great.

Straight Jacket with DWP
Cleared Monster Dogs with 24K and DWP
Grey Tie XX with Matte Silver Dillons and Black w/silver metallic XX (by @zwc0442 ) with DWP
Oakley Rudder prescription

I also had some prescription lenses done...also perfect! Thank you so much @Chris A Hardaway ...your skills are impeccable. You are invaluable to this community.

View attachment 348172 View attachment 348173 View attachment 348174 View attachment 348175

:shock: Wow!! I see some X-man, zwc0442, and Hardaway collabs in there. Awesome customs, aka! And excellent job on the cuts as always by Hardaway!

Did you install new rubber on the black/metallic xx xmetal? Looks awesome!
Glad those Dillon's worked in a grey tie. For full disclosure I don't sell Dillon, I didn't order dillon lenses. Just helped a buddy @akasofaking cut and install them.
I noticed the rubber previously installed in the xx xmetal was cracking. Let me know who you got the rubber from. Very cool!

Yes...I installed new rubbers. I got them from Linegear brother.

:shock: Wow!! I see some X-man, zwc0442, and Hardaway collabs in there. Awesome customs, aka! And excellent job on the cuts as always by Hardaway!

Good eye...I neglected to mention @THE X-MAN who did the grey tie...my apologies. Thank you Oak Heel....I believe I got the grey tie idea from you.:D

Back