• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Prizm lens comparison images

TheLamonster

Oakley Beginner
This is something I wished existed when I first started shopping for Prizm lenses. Not scientific at all and not all colors are represented in the images, but hopefully these still convey an idea of what it's like to look through each of these lenses compared to each other. Also, these are all prescription lenses so the image is a bit blurry. All lenses are non-polarized except where noted otherwise. The lenses are as follows:

1. no lens
  2. clear Oakley True Digital eyeglass lens
  3. Prizm Black
  4. Prizm Grey
  5. Prizm Tungsten
  6. Prizm Deep Water Polarized
  7. Prizm Daily Polarized

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6745.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

IMG_6747.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

IMG_6750.jpg

I will say, out of these lenses I find the Prizm Tungsten by far the most pleasant to look through. It seems to provide the most contrast and the deep bronze warmth makes me feel very relaxed.

This is something I wished existed when I first started shopping for Prizm lenses. Not scientific at all and not all colors are represented in the images, but hopefully these still convey an idea of what it's like to look through each of these lenses compared to each other. Also, these are all prescription lenses so the image is a bit blurry. All lenses are non-polarized except where noted otherwise. The lenses are as follows:

1. no lens
  2. clear Oakley True Digital eyeglass lens
  3. Prizm Black
  4. Prizm Grey
  5. Prizm Tungsten
  6. Prizm Deep Water Polarized
  7. Prizm Daily Polarized

View attachment 972075

View attachment 972076

View attachment 972077

View attachment 972078

View attachment 972079

View attachment 972080

View attachment 972081

I will say, out of these lenses I find the Prizm Tungsten by far the most pleasant to look through. It seems to provide the most contrast and the deep bronze warmth makes me feel very relaxed.
Good job.

Prizm Tungsten is absolutely fantastic.

Auto White Balance. In digital camera. you can set white balance (color temperature). If you put a green lens in front of camera, the camera seen to much green it would try to adjust color temperature to balance it to a more neutral tone. That's why the above photo color temperature is way off.

Back