• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square invisible lines on oakley lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to when you look through your vehicle windshield. It's really not optically clear. When using special glasses or even a polarizing lens you can see the difference.

Similar to when you look through your vehicle windshield. It's really not optically clear. When using special glasses or even a polarizing lens you can see the difference.

the grid you see in your car is nothing about this ok
you cant see this oakley lenses grid with a polarized filter only with your breath mouth

if this is normal !!!!
why only a few pairs have this ??!!!
lol
can you answer that ????

sorry i only open another thread cause i think this title dont give much visibility
i dont explain very well with the " squared lines "
i should put invisible grid on title

the grid you see in your car is nothing about this ok
you cant see this oakley lenses grid with a polarized filter only with your breath mouth

if this is normal !!!!
why only a few pairs have this ??!!!
lol
can you answer that ????

sorry i only open another thread cause i think this title dont give much visibility
i dont explain very well with the " squared lines "
i should put invisible grid on title

Not all the lenses have it as the system by which they are cut over the years changed. And if you spray window cleaner on the inside of your windshield and wipe it, you will see a pattern in the glass. It's invisible to the naked eye.

ok i believe what you say
but i think i will not longer use this lenses again
its my eyes what i dont no what it is i avoid

and about the vonzippers photos i show do you have a theory???
i know this is not about vonziipers , but is a know brand
do you think that flash scratches its because the mirror coatung?'
i cant identify this on another mirror coating like oakley

Why not follow up with Von zipper and see what they say? You have the right to choose what ever lenses you want to use. Oh and don't worry about a invisible grid issue, I'm sure there are many other off brand companies that will provide you with poor optics, and poor quality. I'm sure there is a great forum for Costa del mar out there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back