• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Squarewire vs Conductor

tpettinari

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I have now owned 2 pairs of squarewire 2's. The first one lasted me through Iraq and a few years after until I lost them to the Pacific ocean, and my second set was recently stolen. I am a huge fan of the squarewire 2's, but I have heard so many people say they love the conductor 8's. Does anyone know the differences in fit and wrap between the two? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Tim

The Square Wire II (2014) model if thats the ones you mean have more of a wrap to the lens. They curve back more around the corners. Where the Conductors do not.

On the Conductors pro list though are the spring hinges where Square Wires do not have that presently.

Square Wire currently dont come in any color ways besides Gray and Black. Which is unfortunate and the Conductors look to be phasing out. But they had a few color way options available. If you like the Conductors I would recommend you look at the new Ejectors for 2020. They are a square design, spring hinges and 9 color ways available. 5 on Oakley and OakleySI presently. The other 4 haven't debuted yet.

Alan,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will take a look at the Ejectors as well.

You are welcome. I have both and I enjoy the increase lens sizing on the Ejector a lot. Its not oversized like a Crosshair but not to small either.

The Square Wire II (2014) model if thats the ones you mean have more of a wrap to the lens. They curve back more around the corners. Where the Conductors do not.

On the Conductors pro list though are the spring hinges where Square Wires do not have that presently.

Square Wire currently dont come in any color ways besides Gray and Black. Which is unfortunate and the Conductors look to be phasing out. But they had a few color way options available. If you like the Conductors I would recommend you look at the new Ejectors for 2020. They are a square design, spring hinges and 9 color ways available. 5 on Oakley and OakleySI presently. The other 4 haven't debuted yet.

hi, how you are aware of the 4 to be released colorways, which ones will they be?

hi, how you are aware of the 4 to be released colorways, which ones will they be?
They were listed in the parts database. So I knewthe product codes. All 9 color ways are now on Oakley SI for order. The last 4 were SI only release it seems

Latest Posts

Back