• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight into my collection.....

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
Picked up a lovely pair of BNIB Straight Jacket 2007 Silver/Fire Iridium glasses. Got them shipped over from Poland, (I live in England) got them for the same price it would cost to buy just the replacement lenses from Oakley, so pleased with what I paid. Still on the hunt for some Straight Jacket 2007 Ducati 24-002 (thanks @SiRacer420) if anyone has any leads for one or one for
IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3028.JPG
sale. Thank you.

You did good. Nice punt!

frame and all for the price of OEM replacement lenses?! SOLD!

Ha! Exactly! I was toying with the idea of some Fire Iridium Lenses anyway (I know there is mixed reactions to new Fire but I like them to look at and look through) so this did seem like a no-brainer! I am certainly diluting my Metal collection with these Straight Jackets.

Ha! Exactly! I was toying with the idea of some Fire Iridium Lenses anyway (I know there is mixed reactions to new Fire but I like them to look at and look through) so this did seem like a no-brainer! I am certainly diluting my Metal collection with these Straight Jackets.

Diluet away, my friend~! Plenty of cool O-matter out there to enjoy!

And I am a HUGE Fire proponent! My favorite riding lens!

Back