• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stretchline Collection

When the original shelf is just too far gone for restoration it’s time to cut a new one. I did these myself. You can see how many scratches were on the one shelf in the middle for comparison. It made more sense to cut a new one. Same dimension as the original for thickness too. OEM!
00095385-1B9E-4725-8BA0-EBAAF2E04FFB.jpeg
DAD8DAF0-E685-4838-BD3A-79AC7414B6CB.jpeg
7BD7DCC4-7587-47C5-A047-5C91F968F290.jpeg

No, the text is held in place by 3 Allen screws from the inside.
Thanks for the detail, definitely looked like rivets before I looked behind. Missing a layer of letters, proving to be a challenge to replace them. Wish I was able to stumble upon a set on Ebay, though not sure how much it would cost. Can't seem to find even the completed ebay listing for the set an OF member bought.

Cnc shops are charging a pretty penny. Most aren't even intrrested in trying.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the detail, definitely looked like rivets before I looked behind. Missing a layer of letters, proving to be a challenge to replace them. Wish I was able to stumble upon a set on Ebay, though not sure how much it would cost. Can't seem to find even the completed ebay listing for the set an OF member bought.

Cnc shops are charging a pretty penny. Most aren't even intrrested in trying.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Can you post a picture of what you have?

Back