• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stuck In A Craigslist Paradox

one of the pairs i found i did share with the forum,their price started off with 175 OBO, ( now up to 350 i had a thread about it) then second pair i havnt shared yet,there located in Oklahoma City.

Last edited:
well, before I posted a CL ad here, I read the deals and steals rules first..and I read it again after all the complaints..I saw no rule was broken..
how the hell any forum member can know that a member was already dealing with the seller already?then there should be a thread that says "hey!I'm already dealing with this CL seller, so nobody here should contact him.." well that's just me..
sorry if I don't get it, why bid at CL?go to ebay..

Last edited:
I agree, on CL put up for asking price,when someone give you that price, SOLD !
You wanna watch a bidding war and see the most you can get,,goto ebay :wink:

well, before I posted a CL ad here, I read the deals and steals rules first..and I read it again after all the complaints..I saw no rule was broken..
how the hell any forum member can know that a member was already dealing with the seller already?then there should be a thread that says "hey!I'm already dealing with this CL seller, so nobody here should contact him.." well that's just me..
sorry if I don't get it, why bid at CL?go to ebay..
There's not a rule. Just out of courtesy. I have worked deals where I had to pull all my posts especially when I was getting my C-6 in fear someone would screw up my deal. Yea I have friends on the forum and I have people I don't like on the forum. Not about them. I don't want to broadcast I'm working a deal because some idiots will screw it up. There are some of us who look nationwide for stuff. When I see stuff in someone else's area I PM them or text em. As I said earlier this just leads to b.s. and the lazy ones who don't do the hard looking can benefit from someone else just looking on a thread. Thats not the name of the game. Supposed to be hard finding deals or certain glasses. I've fallen into deals and I've worked my ass off for others. End of day the veteran forum members for most part that I've talked to don't want this. If I wanted a bidding war I go to ebay. I want a deal I go to CL

There's not a rule. Just out of courtesy. I have worked deals where I had to pull all my posts especially when I was getting my C-6 in fear someone would screw up my deal. Yea I have friends on the forum and I have people I don't like on the forum. Not about them. I don't want to broadcast I'm working a deal because some idiots will screw it up. There are some of us who look nationwide for stuff. When I see stuff in someone else's area I PM them or text em. As I said earlier this just leads to b.s. and the lazy ones who don't do the hard looking can benefit from someone else just looking on a thread. Thats not the name of the game. Supposed to be hard finding deals or certain glasses. I've fallen into deals and I've worked my ass off for others. End of day the veteran forum members for most part that I've talked to don't want this. If I wanted a bidding war I go to ebay. I want a deal I go to CL

Well said...

dead-horse.gif

I'm thinking it's easier to keep the deal to myself rather than risk ruining someone's chance at a deal just because I posted. Maybe instead of posting a "hey I'm working this deal" if you wanted to be like DAMB who wanted to be approached, you could add your state location to your profile and I for one would PM you if I found a deal I couldn't work that was in Ohio.

I'm thinking it's easier to keep the deal to myself rather than risk ruining someone's chance at a deal just because I posted. Maybe instead of posting a "hey I'm working this deal" if you wanted to be like DAMB who wanted to be approached, you could add your state location to your profile and I for one would PM you if I found a deal I couldn't work that was in Ohio.
Great idea! Start sending me all those X-Metal deals you come across in GA then! :gotcha:

Back