• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stupid USPS Questions But...

That sucks dude, at least you know you have something coming in! I bought from someone on the boards recently and could not provide tracking and he has decided to quit replying to my emails. My package was supposed to be here wednesday and it is now saturday and nothing. Also, I sent the funds out as a gift so there is no way to dispute if I am screwed!

PM Sent....

That sucks dude, at least you know you have something coming in! I bought from someone on the boards recently and could not provide tracking and he has decided to quit replying to my emails. My package was supposed to be here wednesday and it is now saturday and nothing. Also, I sent the funds out as a gift so there is no way to dispute if I am screwed!
That sucks dude. I ALWAYS add delivery confirmation to the packages I send out and I notify those who choose to "gift" payment that Paypal does not cover transactions when payment is gifted.

Do not trust the USPS-especially with Overnight packages that are guaranteed by 3pm or its free. If they are running behind, they won't even attempt to deliver it that day. They will enter in the tracking system-attempted delivery this morning at 10:30 am-nobody home-left note. And they make damn sure that this info won't show up in tracking til after 3pm. How do I know this-it happened to me 8 times! this year. I stayed home ALL DAY. I have a door bell and my mail box is right next to my living room window. They never even attempted or left a note-They do this so they don't have to give you a refund. I emailed a scathing letter to the USPS customer service and they did not even have the courtesy to answer it-they just sent me a survey to fill out .

Very pissed off right now. The package was supposed to be here yesterday. I call them to see if I could intercept it at USPS, and they said sorry, its already on route. I get home expecting a pink slip or some kind of notification that they were here but I wasn't there to sign, so I went to USPS around 5 PM Central and asked them to look for my package. They told me sorry, it's probably still on the truck and will get out to you tomorrow (due to no slip, they couldn't get it?). I'm home all day today, and went out to my mailbox to see if anything had come in yet. All my mail is there, but NO PACKAGE?!?! Not even a slip that says YOU WERE NOT HERE TO SIGN? WTF? I called USPS and they said they can't help me because they're closed. I will have to wait until Monday. What BS.

Latest Posts

Back