• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Released On Oakley.com

I think they look pretty good, but if they don't fit right then they look like they would be really uncomfortable!

I tried them on yesterday and wasn't impressed. They feel too tight on me. It had the same feel of the Crankcase. Like someone else mentioned, they do also feel pretty flimsy due to the switch lock system. They do look nice though, just better suited for smaller heads.

they are cool... but they feel more plasticy than o-mattery

I finally saw them in person too. And you are correct....they have the same flimsy feel of the Two Face. Is this a new O-Matter formulation for the 2013 models or something? Or are the frames just thinner?

I was excited for these, but now I just feel let down. Plus, as Batwolf pointed out: MADE IN CHINA.

Just waiting for Herb to chime in about the hinges...

:laugh:

No need. The hinge looks quite flush. I think the era of the 'Clumsy Hinge' is now behind us.
On the subject of the Style Switch frame, I think it is going to be too small for me, so I'm not even going to bother my brain to come up with an opinion - other than to say that I think they look better than the Crankcase.
:bringbackthebehindsofasmily:

Latest Posts

Back