• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TESLA model 3

They've been saying that for the last 50 years.
I guess, but thats not the whole idea. They aint stupid they know when they gonna run out of oil and atleast they preparing for it. Oil is not never ending thats the whole point of the story.

I guess, but thats not the whole idea. They aint stupid they know when they gonna run out of oil and atleast they preparing for it. Oil is not never ending thats the whole point of the story.

No, actually I believe they have absolutely no idea when they're going to run out of oil. They may start to prepare, but it could be 50 years, could be 500.

I was thinking I should create a car that runs on pigshit. I'm pretty confident we won't run out of pigshit in 70 years.

For my ****kickstarter campaign, I've formulated this business plan:

Phase 1 - Collect pigs
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - PROFIT!!!!

I was thinking I should create a car that runs on pigshit. I'm pretty confident we won't run out of pigshit in 70 years.

Phase 1 - Collect pigs
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - PROFIT!!!!
Sounds like pretty s*#tty business!! Need a partner??? o_O

Phase 1 - Collect pigs
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - PROFIT!!!!
Sounds like a winner?? I will be the first customer for that. If it will ever happened lol.

No, actually I believe they have absolutely no idea when they're going to run out of oil. They may start to prepare, but it could be 50 years, could be 500.
Contrary. We may have diffrent opinions on that matter, but i know they have atleast an idea when they will run out of it. It may not be an exact 70 yrs, but they have an idea of when.

Phase 1 - Collect pigs
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - PROFIT!!!!

Phase 2 easy collect the shiiit yourself hahahahah

Latest Posts

Back