• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The discrimination thread UPDATE -OAKLEY BEING SUED-

So he’s a super Karen

Screenshot_20220427-183202~3.png

This just sounds purely stupid… that’s not a policy, if a store is saying that they’re also stupid. But taking someone to court over it? So many customers told me they were gonna “subpoena” me and take me to court when I worked there. For numerous reasons lol

For some reason that thread was locked so i could not post a update. I talked to my buddy and after he reviewed the website and everything. HE FILED LITIGATION against their parent company for breach of contract and discrimination in small claims.

He said he went to a different store even and they said the same thing. Once you leave the store you can't return them. They're in 100% FLAWLESS COND. no dust or scratches or anything. He did say he thinks the other store might have called that store though in advanced. ARE OAKLEY EMPLOYEES THIS SHADY THESE DAYS?

So idk what will happen with my buddies case. But he told me. It's good to have a family of attorneys. lol. I wish i was this powerful as him. lol.

I may not speak for everyone, but I certainly speak for most.
If we gave you the impression, when you first tried to spread this nonsense here, that we were interested, that was certainly not our intention and I apologize for that.

I may not speak for everyone, but I certainly speak for most.
If we gave you the impression, when you first tried to spread this nonsense here, that we were interested, that was certainly not our intention and I apologize for that.
His posts wouldn't have fit within 144 characters which is why he came here.

Latest Posts

Back