• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The TiO2 Thread

OOPS MY BAD.......

I don't see a problem with the pic or post. One of the 3 pairs I have in this thread is a custom one is an OEM and one is a 24k. I guess my 24k doesn't count either because it's not a Ti02. Either way it's here and thats what you have, so I don't see it not being welcomed. Some people may not want to post a serial so then that's fine too....

I don't see a problem with the pic or post. One of the 3 pairs I have in this thread is a custom one is an OEM and one is a 24k. I guess my 24k doesn't count either because it's not a Ti02. Either way it's here and thats what you have, so I don't see it not being welcomed. Some people may not want to post a serial so then that's fine too....

i can see why people would be posting 24Ks due to the association,despite not being associated with the initial intention of this thread. but customs belong in the customs section.

I know XMan was buying a legit tio2, why not post that instead?

i can see why people would be posting 24Ks due to the association, but customs belong in the customs section.

I know XMan was buying a legit tio2, why not post that instead

Your getting way too overworked on this. Let's just let members post pics and enjoy the forum. Not everyone is going to post an authentic OEM Ti02 just to satisfy the thread. But we should not make this thread a topic of why or why not either.....

Your getting way too overworked on this. Let's just let members post pics and enjoy the forum. Not everyone is going to post an authentic OEM Ti02 just to satisfy the thread. But we should not make this thread a topic of why or why not either.....

HA! me overworked? youre the one that was quick on the trigger to try and start an arguement this time my friend..

i dont expect everyone to post an oem tio2 in here because not eeryone has one, obviously..

its simply my opinion that customs should remain in the customs section, and i stated that. if you dont like my opinion, well.. we've all seen where those lead..

Maybe the thread can be re-named "The OEM Ti02 thread" and call it a day?

im done, i voiced my opinion and if it doesnt make sense to some who want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing, there is no point..

yes my initial comment may have cone off as harsh and i apologise for how it sounded.
I appreciate XMans skills, but customs stay in the customs section.

besides, I dont see XMan having a problem with it? He knows i respect his restorative work, and it goes highly recommended.

anyway, back on track!

Back