• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Playing Diablo 3 now...it’s not all that good, IMO. But, I just played Skyrim, so may just be a tad spoiled. That game was fun...
Skyrim was fun, I await a remastered morrowind loved playing that on the OG Xbox

So with a commute currently around 1 minute, I figured there was never going to be a better time to try and hit that enormous game backlog I have.

In the last couple of months I have finished Final Fantasy XV (started in 2017, which gives an idea how much I struggled to find time to game), Final Fantasy VII Remake, Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD. So well on top of those FF games, main line and spinoffs. Also fitted in Life is Strange 2 around those.

Debating where to go next. Couple of Dragon Quest games I haven’t played (VIII and XI) but I thought all my 3DSes were in storage after a house move last year. Luckily enough I found a New 3DS XL in a drawer so just rebought VIII and will make a start on that.

71 unfinished PS1 games, 120 PS2, 55 PS3, 61 PS4, 27 PSP, 8 PSVita, 60 across Nintendo platforms, 15 on PC. And by unfinished, I mean mostly still factory sealed 🙄 So I’m never going to get done but I can make a small dent...

Has anyone in here played Hellbalde 1, Senuas Sacrifice? The trailer for number 2 looks epic and this game must have slipped me by.. looks like it has good reviews...anyone got any input?

Back