• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Used to like Ace Combat, haven’t played since the PS2 instalments though. Is 7 any good?

I really it so far. The addition of the A-10 Warthog is a plus for me but still waiting for a mission to use it for. They could have made the Apaches selected to fly, too. I like the Aircraft tree where you can purchase aircraft, weapons, and upgrade parts. But I wish you can sell older inventory that you will never fly again.

I never played AC6 because I didn't have Xbox 360. I played ACX or the PSP but never get into it because I felt the screen is too small for it. I believed, I finished AC5 and AC4 but can't remember the details.

I really it so far. The addition of the A-10 Warthog is a plus for me but still waiting for a mission to use it for. They could have made the Apaches selected to fly, too. I like the Aircraft tree where you can purchase aircraft, weapons, and upgrade parts. But I wish you can sell older inventory that you will never fly again.

I never played AC6 because I didn't have Xbox 360. I played ACX or the PSP but never get into it because I felt the screen is too small for it. I believed, I finished AC5 and AC4 but can't remember the details.
I finished AC4 but not 5 according to my games spreadsheet. Don’t remember much about them either, other than that I liked them.

I finished AC4 but not 5 according to my games spreadsheet. Don’t remember much about them either, other than that I liked them.

i forgot to mention that clouds can now affect your aircraft, weapons, and your vision. When you are flying thru clouds, moisture can accumulate on the aircraft including the canopy. And staying longer there can result in ice forming that can result to stalling. Oh and there’s lightning, too.

i forgot to mention that clouds can now affect your aircraft, weapons, and your vision. When you are flying thru clouds, moisture can accumulate on the aircraft including the canopy. And staying longer there can result in ice forming that can result to stalling. Oh and there’s lightning, too.
Kobe's pilot: Oh now you tell me!

Back