• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

same, but Series X pre-orders start on the 22nd.
Ahh I see the rolled it back two days, fine by me.

I do hope seagate makes larger capacity ssd cards than just the 1tb’s.

Been building this out of junk laying around the garage. Never done any sim racing and im barely a casual gamer. But i am going to give iracing a shot when i get it done. Pedals and wheel all work. Just need to do some cable management and get the psvr set up on the pc.

IMG_20200915_234213.jpg

Ahh I see the rolled it back two days, fine by me.

I do hope seagate makes larger capacity ssd cards than just the 1tb’s.
I’m sure they will. I have a 2TB Seagate for my PS4 and it’s not like storage requirements are going down this generation.

B53F0BAF-1A68-4009-BD02-3E5C971F264D.jpeg

Yea the Hotas + pedals is what i have. not sure how much it has changed since the mid 90's, but they still sell it. it sure makes Ace Combat 7 a lot of fun. i just wish they would release the VR missions for PC. the year long exclusivity with PS4 VR has run out and they still haven't made them available to PC users.

i've been waiting for a game like Tie Fighter/X-wing to come out again for years. Star Wars Squadrons should be awesome when it releases next month and it has full VR support.

View attachment 788022

I'd been playing the Ace Combat 7 on my PS4 Pro lately hoping my son shows interest to get him out of Fortnite. I can't wait for the campaign mission where I can fly the A-10 Warthog. I may have to invest in HOTAS if that SW: Squadrons comes out. Any other decent flight sim games for the current consoles that you guys can recommend? A good AH-64 Apache | Apache longbow flight sim would be nice.

I'd been playing the Ace Combat 7 on my PS4 Pro lately hoping my son shows interest to get him out of Fortnite. I can't wait for the campaign mission where I can fly the A-10 Warthog. I may have to invest in HOTAS if that SW: Squadrons comes out. Any other decent flight sim games for the current consoles that you guys can recommend? A good AH-64 Apache | Apache longbow flight sim would be nice.
Used to like Ace Combat, haven’t played since the PS2 instalments though. Is 7 any good?

Back