• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

The Series X has been smashing Watch Dogs Legion at 4K beautifully. Quiet as well compared to the blower motor that was the One X.

The 4K and HDR support makes me want to get a new TV to take advantage of that 4K @ 120FPS!!
Yes, I’ve been pondering a new TV for my PS5. £100 off the one I’m looking at in an early Black Friday deal too...

Just finished Persona 5, having put over 100 hours into it, which is a lot for a story-driven single player game. Worth it too.

0881473A-126B-4B70-A06A-8C1FB6F15626.jpeg

They still don’t. We are hearing that no more PS5s are coming this year to Norway. 🥺
Don't worry about it. You won't see a big difference in games until 2022

When will developers start using the new generation of consoles to their fullest, developing games specifically for the next cycle, that maybe cannot be run on the PS4?

- History will tell you that it’s in the second or third year that the developers really hit their stride. Developers typically need a little bit of time to familiarize themselves [with the hardware]. But it’s probably 2022 that you’re going to see some wonderful things in the same way that it was 20152016 for the previous generation,

TASS spoke exclusively to Jim Ryan, Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO,

PlayStation’s Jim Ryan: ‘I wouldn’t recommend another console launch amid a pandemic’

Back