• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

Love the Walking Dead. Season ender was a view of a prison and they promised a lot more killing of walkers too. Sick!

I whole-heartedly suggest you find the comics and catch up, it will get you super pumped for this season without ruining it. Glenn M. has done an awesome job of keeping it loosely following the source material but different enough to keep even hardcore fans of the series interested.

I whole-heartedly suggest you find the comics and catch up, it will get you super pumped for this season without ruining it. Glenn M. has done an awesome job of keeping it loosely following the source material but different enough to keep even hardcore fans of the series interested.

I am taking my time with the Comics I have the first 3 and have read the first one. I am going to catch up before season starts!!!

Finally saw a preview for the new season and I cannot contain myself! Must. Kill. Zombies! They need to release a videogame.

Finally saw a preview for the new season and I cannot contain myself! Must. Kill. Zombies! They need to release a videogame.

There is the episodic one on Xbox Live (PSN maybe as well...not sure) that apparently is quite good.

There is the episodic one on Xbox Live (PSN maybe as well...not sure) that apparently is quite good.

Hmm...I'll have to check it out when I get home. I dl'd the iphone one and it was fun, but replay value is shot after playing it twice. I want something more along the lines of Resident Evil/Dead Space/Dead Island. Walking Dead on Red Dead Redemption's engine...whoa!

Back