• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

You betcha!!!!! I have dish network and they dropped amc so I either have to stream it which they say will be available or move over to comcast. Decisions decisions

October 14 can not get here quick enough.

And it is one of, if Not the Best comic books out right now. Kirkman is a great writer.

@ Yeti - Did you read the novel "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor"?

Why am I the only person who was never able to get into this show?!?!?! I feel like I'm missing something.

October 14 can not get here quick enough.

And it is one of, if Not the Best comic books out right now. Kirkman is a great writer.

@ Yeti - Did you read the novel "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor"?

I agree.

I have it downloaded but haven't started yet. I heard it gives some really interesting backstory to him.

Why am I the only person who was never able to get into this show?!?!?! I feel like I'm missing something.

dont feel bad...I am ignorant of the whole genre...I caught part of it once...just seemed really repetitious...like a 30 hour Night of the Living Dead but without the camp

Oh yeah!! I can't wait for some more zombie action. This is one of the shows I actually get excited about every season.

Love the Walking Dead. Season ender was a view of a prison and they promised a lot more killing of walkers too. Sick!

Latest Posts

Back