• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Never got anywhere other than the kitchen and his living room with the display cabinet...

...and back then (1997) I can’t even tell you if cell phones even existed...

Only camera we had was a disposable Walgreens camera - that’s the camera my gf had at the time...
Thanks for sharing bro. Awesome experience

First post here but been an oakly owner since 94. Anyways. I have a true pair of X-Men series Juliet's that I purchased back on 02. Still have the box and the xmen coin as well. They are still in almost mint condition except for the bushings. I have not been able to find anywhere that can fix them and had to decommission them a couple years ago. Is this something you can fix or do I need to keep searching?

Any idea on cost? I know the urathane inside the nose bridge rivits are gone. They are why I had to quit wearing them. But all and all might as well replace any urathane that's worn out

Heck. Give me an address and I can get them in the mail. Will be nerve racking shipping this pair. I choked paying for them the first time.

Back