• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- This (For Me) Is Absolutely Insane ...

I don't see it as bragging at all. You are just so stoked that you landed a case that's it's still so unreal

Congrats! Hope you manage to fill it with pairs that bring you happiness everytime you look at it. :)

Thank you, Sir. Feels nice to hear that from someone who has been a Member here for a bit.

There are Forums I've frequented for years & years that would consider it damn near Troll Bait, etc., so my every word, admittedly, measured.

Nonetheless, I'm expecting my eleventh, & FINAL(!), pair of glasses today or Monday, ... & as someone who absolutely wears at least one pair daily, not many will see enough downtime to get comfortable in there, ... though there's one I wear far, far less - like hardly even off my property - & basically keep on a stand, ,... My "Atomic Orange"-framed HJ 2.0 XL's w/ Fire Iridiums will see the inside more than any other, ... by far.

Anyhow, I have recently collected a few, soon to be a few more more, genuine Oakley accessories, trinkets, & general "stuff", so that swag will use the majority of the space with in, …

At least those are my plans right now, ...

But, like they say about the weather here in Syracuse, NY, USA, … Give it a minute, & it will change.

Obviously you mean of the display?

I need to take it out into the garage tomorrow & wash it down fully to get the dust out, then polish up a few places, then I will likely put a new lock assy on it because it only came with one key, & it looks eerily like those of my toolboxes & I know I cannot get them copied, so I will check to see if this one is any different, if not, new lock city! ... but being sooo anal, I must make it presentable to the masses.

Last edited:
hey zeke - thats absolutely fantastic!! unlike mine, yours has the shelf too!

why dont you get a spare key cut as if you ever get another case from this gen all the keys are the same.

great find m8!!

hey zeke - thats absolutely fantastic!! unlike mine, yours has the shelf too!

why dont you get a spare key cut as if you ever get another case from this gen all the keys are the same.

great find m8!!

Thank you, Sir!

If I can get a key made, I definitely want to do that first, but if it not possible, then I will buy new look ... but I have tried to get keys similar in size & in what they do cut here in the states before with no luck. So let us see what happens. :)

Indeed, the original shelf & with all 4 pins that hold it in place being solid were definitely big reasons I considered it. I mean, yeah, I really wanted one of these, but not at the risk of getting one that needed a shelf, or if it was scratched to all Hell or that needed parts that were going to be near impossible to get, etc. I absolutely am someone who is capable of walking away ... But the thing about this guy was that he did not have a pair of sunglasses to be had ... he said he had to 1:64th scale diecast cars in it, etc. So now it is going to have what is supposed to be in it, in it!!

It is bragging and why not ! You wanted , You searched , You found . Nothing wrong with a lil self gratification .
Congratulations on YOUR find . Now fill it and find another

Back