• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Timebomb 2 rubber band

U

Username Hidden

Guest
looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...


Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.


Thnks yall
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...


Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.


Thnks yall
@Oakster i believe.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
@nryc can you still have the band?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
@nryc can you still have the band?

Yes. Still available to order.

But actually backordered !
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
@nryc inbox full let me know value... Thnks
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?
@Oakster may have
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:


I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.



Username Hidden said:
Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person


I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.






I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...

I'm from Australia and I can help with the process if you're in dire need. Whether or not they'll provide spare bands is a different question altogether. PM me if you need more details or reach me from facebook.com/xmetalworkshop
 

Some people reacted to this post.

Similar threads

U
Replies
16
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
3
Views
983
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
7
Views
1K
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
Replies
2
Views
919
Username Hidden
U

New Threads

Top