U

Username Hidden

looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...

Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.

Thnks yall

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
U

Username Hidden

looking for the rubber part for my timebomb 2 band... The regular red one, mine is used and wanted a new one to have spare... I saw a coiple month ago some one was selling but couldnt find the add...

Please if any one knows tag the seller, or if u have one to sell let me know.

Thnks yall
@Oakster i believe.

U

Username Hidden

Sorry to add to an old thread but does anyone have any more of the rubberbands for time bomb 2?

U

Username Hidden

Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person

U

Username Hidden

I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.

Last i heard HQ still has them. However they won't sell them unless you do a nice dance and bring your bomb in person

I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...

U

Username Hidden

I'm trying to get in touch with him but he hasn't responded yet.

I've tried to contact Oakley directly but they have told me I need to bring it in directly for "repairs" but I live in Australia and have no nearby locations that can help with that. I have no way of following their procedures.

And i would want to buy atleast a few pairs of those rubber bands for when they wear out in the future...
I'm from Australia and I can help with the process if you're in dire need. Whether or not they'll provide spare bands is a different question altogether. PM me if you need more details or reach me from facebook.com/xmetalworkshop

New Threads