• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TIMEBOMB II (Sample Watch!!!!!!)preproduction

• Thread starter MisterX
  • Start date
Its ok, I've never done a forum chat group before. I don't even do Facebook. I thought this was it? I guess I was wrong. No problem I had more than an entire walk in safe full of stuff from oakley like this. I'll figure out how to remove me from this. My apologies. I'll look into a broker. Or discard the stuff if it really has no value. Thank you for everyone input

Settle back and relax dude. You need to realise that the folk on these pages are Oakley Oracles and not easily impressed by bragging or boasting, not saying you were doing either before you take umbrage with me. Better to gain trust and befriend the folks on this little community.

I see I referred here from a Oakley associat. I don't do Facebook or chats or really anything to do with this stuff. So I think I'll try just handing it all over to a broker and that'll handle it. I thought it was a sell/trading site thing? Sorry to reall bother this community. Thank you for clarifying it for me.

I see I referred here from a Oakley associat. I don't do Facebook or chats or really anything to do with this stuff. So I think I'll try just handing it all over to a broker and that'll handle it. I thought it was a sell/trading site thing? Sorry to reall bother this community. Thank you for clarifying it for me.
Selling and trading is one part of the community, just not the only part.

Some are just suspicious when people join here just to sell. Just enjoy the forum. You will get what you are after sooner or later.

Sent from Q's Note5

Well I'm so scammer just wanted to see what some of this stuff has value or not. And I see this is only intro page so sorry if I came off that way

Don't take it personal. Just some advise from me to you:
1. Use the search bar and gather more info about your watch. While the email you have on record was lengthy and possibly credible there are a lot of knowledgable members here. Some were even former employees who may know more than the person who sent you the email.
2. Find the "value watch thread" and post your watch on there. You should recieve a relative realistic value for your watch... At a minimum what other members are willing to pay, but remember those are opinions/trends there is no Kelly blue book for oakleys . Remember this isn't eBay, and the word "rare" has lost its meaning because of eBay so I would caughtion using it unless you have some soild facts. "Rare" is kind of a running joke around here.
3. If all else fails PM previous sellers who have successfully sold the item you have and seek their experience and possiby what they ended up selling the item for. Some people are surprising shocked at how much watches sell for these days (I know from experience).
4. Last but not least, ask questions and enjoy the forum. we hope you stick around for a while and become a collector.

That's awesome advice!! Thank you I wish on admin intro that would have been discussed. I appreciate taking the time to explain, because every site is different and I had no clue

At least a cheat sheet on a brief overview would have been nice lol

Don't take it personal. Just some advise from me to you:
1. Use the search bar and gather more info about your watch. While the email you have on record was lengthy and possibly credible there are a lot of knowledgable members here. Some were even former employees who may know more than the person who sent you the email.
2. Find the "value watch thread" and post your watch on there. You should recieve a relative realistic value for your watch... At a minimum what other members are willing to pay, but remember those are opinions/trends there is no Kelly blue book for oakleys . Remember this isn't eBay, and the word "rare" has lost its meaning because of eBay so I would caughtion using it unless you have some soild facts. "Rare" is kind of a running joke around here.
3. If all else fails PM previous sellers who have successfully sold the item you have and seek their experience and possiby what they ended up selling the item for. Some people are surprising shocked at how much watches sell for these days (I know from experience).
4. Last but not least, ask questions and enjoy the forum. we hope you stick around for a while and become a collector.

Good advice right here!

Latest Posts

Back