• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb still best?

Yeah, the "traditional" saying I've known is "opinions are like ******** - everybody has one, they all stink, and I don't want to hear it."

But the one I've heard more recently, and like better, goes...

"Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated 'I am interested in your nipples' or not."
Lmao!!! That's great!!!

Liked the TB 2's so much that after picking up a Livestrong TB 2, decided to buy the red version shortly after. Unfortunately, my new Apple Watch fixation is now making my Oakley's gather dust. :)
My husband was relieved when I changed my mind on Apple watch. Or should I say, he was relieved until I told him I didn't want one because I wanted to wear my Oakley watches more (he knows me well enough to realize that meant I was still on the prowl for more Oakleys). ;)

FWIW, I'm going with the Time Bomb sort of. That was the watch that made me fall for them, but since I have kind of little wrists, the small Icon is my personal fav.

My husband was relieved when I changed my mind on Apple watch. Or should I say, he was relieved until I told him I didn't want one because I wanted to wear my Oakley watches more (he knows me well enough to realize that meant I was still on the prowl for more Oakleys). ;)

FWIW, I'm going with the Time Bomb sort of. That was the watch that made me fall for them, but since I have kind of little wrists, the small Icon is my personal fav.
One sold pretty cheap on the bay today think. Last I looked it was mid 2s.

Back