• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tincan reviews

Love my Tincans. I think I'm up to 9 pairs. I tend to wear the standard metal during the week and carbons on the weekends.
One thing that worries me is that I can not find any authentic lenses or ear socks.
Wow nine pairs? You must have every color to match an outfit lol

just got a pair and loving it. its not by all means a collectors piece imo, but a great daily wear for sure.

Older thread here...Wife bought me some black tincans for me for xmas. I like them. Industrial look and feel strong. Wouldnt say theyre the MOST comfy though...lenses are really dark, so I use them for work outside. the paint around the frames began chipping almost immediately. id give em a 7 on the cool sunglasses scale.

So today, I picked at it, and a huge chunk came off lol Then, assuming behind the paint would the brushed stainless thats on the arms and back of frame...., I peeled it and thought it might look good.... But, no. its polished underneath. Why would they paint over that? nothing's gonna stick to that lol

But, Like em even more now. Forgot to take a complete photo...but Ill work that out... May throw some ice blue lenses in there at some point.

IMG_4799_zps5idz7wdx.jpg

Back