• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TLD Phobia Gascans

RichterDog22

Oakley Beginner
Spain
Hey guys, just got me these Phobia Gascans the past week with it's complete package for 135€. Gotta say that I've always digged Gascans and these gotta be one of the coolest frames in which it is available out there imo. Also the TLD signature on the corner of the left lense is a nice touch.

20231224_160256.jpg

20231224_160306.jpg

20231224_160326.jpg

Hey guys, just got me these Phobia Gascans the past week with it's complete package for 135€. Gotta say that I've always digged Gascans and these gotta be one of the coolest frames in which it is available out there imo. Also the TLD signature on the corner of the left lense is a nice touch.

View attachment 1105831

View attachment 1105832

View attachment 1105833
Congratulations!
have a pair of these as well and they are extremely awesome!
pictures don’t do them justice as you can’t appreciate the depth and detail of the art work on them.
enjoy😎

Congratulations!
have a pair of these as well and they are extremely awesome!
pictures don’t do them justice as you can’t appreciate the depth and detail of the art work on them.
enjoy😎
Thank you! And yeah, funnily enough, even though before getting these I got to see a couple videos reviewing them I didn't know until I was holding them that the design of the artwork has like a transparent main coating on top of a black base, in which both there are different spider patters giving it a 3D like effect to it. Super cool in my opinion and a purchase I'm very satisfied with!

Back