• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tortoise Moon

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
One of my favourite frames, although due to the lens placement, they seem to make you appear a little "cross eyed".

I love the way they fold.

Be careful if you own these. They have a tendency to snap in the middle if you have a wide head.

Just missing a silver one now.

If any of you have one to trade, let me know. My trading list is in my signature below.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One of my favourite frames, although due to the lens placement, they seem to make you appear a little "cross eyed".

Be careful if you own these. They have a tendency to snap in the middle if you have a wide head.

If any of you have one to trade, let me know. My trading list is in my signature below.

View attachment 306848 View attachment 306850 View attachment 306852 View attachment 306854

Great pickup!! I know they would look horrible on me like the Mars will, but I want at least a pair of each at some point!

View attachment 306848 View attachment 306850 View attachment 306852 View attachment 306854
Congrats. :)

Amazing how great that frame looks with light.

Back