• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trouble with sizing

Cwo4

Oakley Beginner
Recently I bought both Flak 2.0 XL and Half Jacket XL. They had different lenses and I fully intended to keep both.
The Half's wound up fitting he way to close to my face and kept pulling on my eyebrows when I moved (not big eyebrows lol). I wound up sending them back.
But, the Flaks are almost as bad.
The "slot" in my nose is dead-nuts even with my upper eyeball, so above my pupil.
So, what is the size issue I am having?
Would something as simple as using Asia Fit nose pads solve this? Surely someone has had a similar issue.

Recently I bought both Flak 2.0 XL and Half Jacket XL. They had different lenses and I fully intended to keep both.
The Half's wound up fitting he way to close to my face and kept pulling on my eyebrows when I moved (not big eyebrows lol). I wound up sending them back.
But, the Flaks are almost as bad.
The "slot" in my nose is dead-nuts even with my upper eyeball, so above my pupil.
So, what is the size issue I am having?
Would something as simple as using Asia Fit nose pads solve this? Surely someone has had a similar issue.

The AF bombs are larger and should make the glasses sit farther away from your face

Back