• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to locate Wavecloud.

Dave is not scamming anyone. He has done MANY awesome custom projects for people on this forum. Simply email him again, and he will eventually get back to you. He operates his own swim school, and had many projects going on simultaneously (including one of mine). He will get them done soon.
Perhaps it's time to put a lead time disclaimer on their site and signature then (if not already), at least a blanket statement through their spokesperson on current standings. We've seen similar in the past and it's been the downfall of to many companies. It's easy to take on too much custom work because they wanted to please everyone or to capitalize while the irons hot, only to ultimately burn out. 🤔

Last edited:
Hi Flipperflapper, many thanks for contacting me yesterday but i cant seem to be able to reply to your message. Can you advise how much longer it will take to do the other lens please if Dave has done one.
He originally told me 2 weeks. If it will be a few days to a week then im happy to wait but i dont want to wait another month or longer. I really cant understand why he has not answered any of my texts, calls etc?. Can you advise how i can send you my address as requested as im worried Dave will have lost it by now. Thankyou regards Chris

Hi Flipperflapper, many thanks for contacting me yesterday but i cant seem to be able to reply to your message. Can you advise how much longer it will take to do the other lens please if Dave has done one.
He originally told me 2 weeks. If it will be a few days to a week then im happy to wait but i dont want to wait another month or longer. I really cant understand why he has not answered any of my texts, calls etc?. Can you advise how i can send you my address as requested as im worried Dave will have lost it by now. Thankyou regards Chris
You've been around a few months. Try posting stuff till you go over 15 posts. Then some of the new member restrictions should disappear. You should be able to see and send private messages after that.

@Flipperflapper

Dave is not scamming anyone. He has done MANY awesome custom projects for people on this forum. Simply email him again, and he will eventually get back to you. He operates his own swim school, and had many projects going on simultaneously (including one of mine). He will get them done soon.
Things change. He's done great stuff in the past, but until I hear from him or get my grand of **** back. Not just my story, he's keeping people's stuff. If he's not he should contact the person.

Is it possible for Flipperflapper to email me if i provide an email address on the forum?. Obviously i do not want to break any rules. I have emailed Wavecloud to ask Dave if he can pass on my email address contact details and address but i very much doubt he will do anything. I do not have enough posts to allow me to message her and she has contacted me through the forum but i cant reply!. It seems one lens has been changed but he still has one to do. Im stuck between a rock and a hard place as i cant answer her questions and Dave will not respond to me!. Sorry if i seem yo have uncovered a can of worms everyone, regards Chris

Is it possible for Flipperflapper to email me if i provide an email address on the forum?. Obviously i do not want to break any rules. I have emailed Wavecloud to ask Dave if he can pass on my email address contact details and address but i very much doubt he will do anything. I do not have enough posts to allow me to message her and she has contacted me through the forum but i cant reply!. It seems one lens has been changed but he still has one to do. Im stuck between a rock and a hard place as i cant answer her questions and Dave will not respond to me!. Sorry if i seem yo have uncovered a can of worms everyone, regards Chris

You want and update and your stuff back, we have all been there in various ways over the years, bro.

Your almost there. What's your favorite style oakley?

Only 9 more post and you are good to PM with members.

Back