• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Type O "Special Reward"

xmetal

Oakley Enthusiast
Did anyone else get one of these emails recently? I got this last night, and while the "oakley.com/typeo" url doesn't actually go anywhere, I was able to register and got a confirmation email back. My store manager is a friend and she has no idea what this is, lol. So, anyone else see this?

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 2.19.53 PM.png

That looks like the one I got last month. It was a large metal vault case.

Instead of following the embedded link to Type O (it didn't work for me, either), just log into your TypeO account the traditional way then go to the page for all unlocked rewards. If you see one there for a free sunglasses case, that's what it is.

I did login to my TypeO account and no rewards or history are listed at all, unlike a few weeks ago when I did have stuff listed in there. Odd. Clearly the TypeO process is nearing it's end...

Now I just have to hope Oakley HQ informs the store what is going on, because I texted the manager and she has no idea. :biggrin:

I did login to my TypeO account and no rewards or history are listed at all, unlike a few weeks ago when I did have stuff listed in there. Odd. Clearly the TypeO process is nearing it's end...

Now I just have to hope Oakley HQ informs the store what is going on, because I texted the manager and she has no idea. :biggrin:

When I picked mine up they had to call somebody to figure out what was going on. It took them like 20 minutes.

My store got a box of stuff only one metal bullet case which was mine, then a bunch of cleaning kits and f and f bags that are still at store no one else has come in and picked anything up.

I attempted several times to contact them about points not appearing on my account following a recent purchase. One thing America seems to be good at is ignoring people. Oakley seems to be getting good at that too. Sad. I don't have high expectations. People just fail to execute. Period

Back