• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Understanding Bitcoin/Collecting Oakley

BTC in the 15,000s today. This past summer I saw a guy wearing a smirk and a crypto millionaire t-shirt. I lol'd . When BTC hits 9k Ill get back in. But for now its shorting options.

It's still a good at price right now considering BTC's past ATH, if you're in it for the long term. Anyone trying to get rich quick on BTC will have to be really lucky to time it right.

I stopped buying for a while because I also anticipate it going lower. For now I moved everything to a cold wallet and weathering the storm.

I think it’s now clear to everyone that crypto was a large scam that allowed certain people to make money out of other ones. we once again see that a currency not backed by anything cannot survive a serious crisis. Bitcoin costs only 16K now, and it seems like it will go down in the future even more because people have lost their faith in this weird currency and are massively dumping their coins.
You can still try to make some money out of cryptos if you like to take risks and consider yourself a flexible investor. If so, I recommend you check Crypto Informator - Education, Reviews, and Advising and see some forecasts for the nearest crypto future. But again, you need to be careful.

Cryptocurrency revolutionizing finance with decentralized digital currency, blockchain technology, limited supply, and global adoption potential.

I think it’s now clear to everyone that crypto was a large scam that allowed certain people to make money out of other ones. we once again see that a currency not backed by anything cannot survive a serious crisis. Bitcoin costs only 16K now, and it seems like it will go down in the future even more because people have lost their faith in this weird currency and are massively dumping their coins.
You can still try to make some money out of cryptos if you like to take risks and consider yourself a flexible investor. If so, I recommend you check Crypto Informator - Education, Reviews, and Advising and see some forecasts for the nearest crypto future. But again, you need to be careful. On a different note, I'm also passionate about Collecting Oakley sunglasses, admiring their craftsmanship and unique designs. If you're interested in exploring stablecoins as a potential investment avenue, I recommend checking out this informative link: StakingY – Best Stablecoin Interest Rates (APY) 2024. It provides valuable insights into stablecoin staking and how it can potentially generate passive income.
I've been diving deep into Understanding Bitcoin lately, exploring its potential as a long-term investment and its role in reshaping the financial landscape. It's fascinating how technology is revolutionizing the way we perceive and interact with currency.

Back