• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unlock and Reveal Special Offer

I got a 50% coupon and bought an OCP flak 2.0, si skull shirts with the total of $110 incl tax. Im supposed to get the double tap w/ SS band but im kinda disappointed because it was so freaking heavy
image_zps6ljgtkuz.jpg
image_zpsmhgerpsx.jpg

Last edited:
If you are in the market for something definately drop by the store. My wife got a 40% which we used on come pants and a golf umbrella and the manager (who is a friend) happened to "find" a 50% off and is going to let me apply it to a minute machine she needs to transfer from another store. Nice, that...

I got a 50% coupon and bought an OCP flak 2.0, si skull shirts with the total of $110 incl tax. Im supposed to get the double tap w/ SS band but im kinda disappointed because it was so freaking heavy
image_zps6ljgtkuz.jpg
That new Flak is definitly growing on me ... I can't wait until the 'regular' lenses come out this fall...

If you are in the market for something definately drop by the store. My wife got a 40% which we used on come pants and a golf umbrella and the manager (who is a friend) happened to "find" a 50% off and is going to let me apply it to a minute machine she needs to transfer from another store. Nice, that...

I was hoping to have the same results as I would have bought a few frames with 50 off as well. Maybe a Houston store will be better for me.

I got 50 off. Got a custom flak 2.0 , the tech bezel and the green factory pilot keychain. All for 143.00. Will take a picture tonight.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image_zps6ljgtkuz.jpg
image_zpsmhgerpsx.jpg
My case is plain. Did you see any other colors besides the yellow? I didn't get that choice.