• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unlock and Reveal Special Offer

Galleria in Houston had a double tap still but just didn't work for me. An employee was planning on buying it today is what he said. Also had a polished time machine on display as well.

I got 20, 30. Got an extra one..30. Left, came back, 30 again and then finally a 40. Bought a guy a pair of glasses to piggyback his 50 for a couple pairs of watches.

Got a 40 at first, so I grabbed a tactical cap and cleaning kit. Went back with my wife and she scored a 50, and the girl gave me one saying "You were here earlier, but you've been in three times this week, so you get another", which grabbed me a 30. Picked my wife up a new Restless pair, and grabbed some Prizm H20 Deep for my Flak 2.0 to compliment the Shallows I wear daily. All in all, a great score today, and to be honest, I'm most excited about the hat. Ha!

Got 50% off and picked up a custom turbine with deep prizm, also picked the wife up the orange finger print sliver and a set of sapphire polar lenses to be cut for my XS!! Met up with @Ecko and had a great time!
The sapphire looks great in the XS. I've got a set in a carbon frame. I love the combo.
It's always good to hear about members meeting up and having a good time.