• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unlock and Reveal Special Offer

I got 30 percent. Asked random person in mall to get me a coupon. They got 40 percent .paid them 10 dollars for coupon.
Bought badman prizm. 420 down to 252.

My case is plain. Did you see any other colors besides the yellow? I didn't get that choice.
I actually didnt choose a color, when i get there i already know what colorway i will get. Im just deciding what frame to use, either the CF or matte black.

Yep this promo got me at the galleria in Houston.. Wife got her first pair of frogskin with a $100 off and I somehow managed a 50% off and got a kill switch watch and an extra brushed bezel for it.

image.jpg

Went to all 3 o stores and frigging got 30% off every single time, you dudes that got 50% off are lucky, but managed to snag the last double tap here in Vegas so all good

Went to all 3 o stores and frigging got 30% off every single time, you dudes that got 50% off are lucky, but managed to snag the last double tap here in Vegas so all good
Lucky,
You got a DT out of it.