• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

I seen a video a few weeks ago where the couple showed their mail-in ballots and on them there was a D and an R. One of them is a registered Republican thr other a registered Demonrat. If that is indeed true, then that's a huge potential for nefarious folks to easily discard a particular party's potential votes.
I will make it a point to vote in person this year. Usually I do an absentee as I am away for work, but I called them and they refuse to take any ballot that's not sent through USPS.

I will make it a point to vote in person this year. Usually I do an absentee as I am away for work, but I called them and they refuse to take any ballot that's not sent through USPS.
I dont blame you one bit. It's probably the easiest most susceptible way to fraudulently manipulate votes

I dont blame you one bit. It's probably the easiest most susceptible way to fraudulently manipulate votes
When I went to vote in the primaries my party was changed despite me not changing my party. The only safe way to vote is in person with a mandatory ID. I got ballots for people who previously lived in my house, so that's susceptible to fraud.

When I went to vote in the primaries my party was changed despite me not changing my party. The only safe way to vote is in person with a mandatory ID. I got ballots for people who previously lived in my house, so that's susceptible to fraud.
Now now, expecting minorities to acquire an ID and present it for voting is racist. Haven't you heard? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now now, expecting minorities to acquire an ID and present it for voting is racist. Haven't you heard? 🤦🏻‍♂️
That explains why, when I lived in a non-urban area, our DMV was shut down but they put another in an urban area. Plus it's racist to assume minorities don't have, or can't get, an ID. Most places I lived would either reduce the price or even give the ID for free if you were on any type of public assistance.

That explains why, when I lived in a non-urban area, our DMV was shut down but they put another in an urban area. Plus it's racist to assume minorities don't have, or can't get, an ID. Most places I lived would either reduce the price or even give the ID for free if you were on any type of public assistance.
I watched a pretty lengthy video a while back where bratty white liberals said all kinds of idiotic things like that about minorities acquiring ID. Then they played those clips for minorities...their reactions were priceless! Black and Hispanic people said they didn't know a single minority person that didn't have ID, nor that wouldn't know to get it if they needed to. White liberals think minorities are dumb and inept. Real racism always reveals itself!

I watched a pretty lengthy video a while back where bratty white liberals said all kinds of idiotic things like that about minorities acquiring ID. Then they played those clips for minorities...their reactions were priceless! Black and Hispanic people said they didn't know a single minority person that didn't have ID, nor that wouldn't know to get it if they needed to. White liberals think minorities are dumb and inept. Real racism always reveals itself!
I've seen something similar and it was funny! Yeah, white liberals are the real racists. Who was it that recently said white liberals are the new KKK? I just found two links:

Woo hoo i am receiving two packages from fed ex today :biggrin: :grin: Fordelivery

But are they on time? That’s the real question

I’m sure the people who had a volleyball, vhs cassette and a pair of ice skates shipped to them in Castaway eventually got their packages delivered too

Latest Posts

Back