• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

I think you will find that big brother is paying for little brothers mistakes :p
Mistakes such as?

And why was my postal service successful and made a profit before the merger?
Reason for that is the declining number of letters being sent.
And also, people lost confidence in them, they changed their entire look, the familiar feeling is gone. Might as well use a courier service then.

And confidence in all swedish services and "expertise" have not exactly been boosted by the gigantic Swedish fu-ck up in their Covid handling.

And you guys are never the big brother to me or @Inkkoonce .......... fake Vikings, that is what you always have been. While we were busy raiding England, you were at home braiding each others hair.

**** man, we even used to own you

Så stort har Danmark været

big brother my ass

:p

Mistakes such as?

And why was my postal service successful and made a profit before the merger?
Reason for that is the declining number of letters being sent.
And also, people lost confidence in them, they changed their entire look, the familiar feeling is gone. Might as well use a courier service then.

And confidence in all swedish services and "expertise" have not exactly been boosted by the gigantic Swedish fu-ck up in their Covid handling.

And you guys are never the big brother to me or @Inkkoonce .......... fake Vikings, that is what you always have been. While we were busy raiding England, you were at home braiding each others hair.

**** man, we even used to own you

Så stort har Danmark været

big brother my ass

:p
I talked about how it had gone after the merger, before that it was good but not after:headbang:
I agree with you about the corona situation, unfortunately many who rule here are too gullible. Therefore, it looks like it does here now and then I mean even before corona appeared.
Someone has to take care of their hair;)
Almost everyone has owned someone, at some point:p

Btw congratulations to the gold:drinks:
(Btw tillykke med guldet)

14. October 2020 is the last USPS message lol....
I have no hope, they told the buyer that the package was damaged but it's still on their tracking system.

Back