• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vague X metal question

Struzzy

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi all,

I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and worth and willingness is an individual delusion when it comes to what people pay and take for X metals. What I am wondering is, from a trade perspective, what the expectation would be when trading amongst X metals say I no longer wanted display collection Juliets that I don't wear but would consider trading for XX's or X Squared's that I plan to wear? I know this isn't to the point or succinct but I am very interested in people's opinions and thoughts...I can already feel the burning of the extreme trolling I am expecting

To me when comparing all things considered equal items you would just consider market value. Complete BNIB I would value your juliets at 300, 350, 400 respectively and would look to trade them at that rate for other metals.

Say you find someone willing to sell/trade a complete XS valued at $350 for your plasma fire then take it!

In general juliets are lower in value than all other x metals when condition is on par. Except for half x because nobody wants half x lol.
Funny half X lately has been on the up swing. Mostly true except for limited ones such Infinite hero, Ichiro, Ducati,brown,corvette, 24kt,xmetal finish with X Serail, and a few more.

Back