• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valve 1.0 Replacement Nosepads

Jsabsinnott

Oakley Beginner
Hi All, I’ve been wearing my Valve 1.0’s for the past 15 years. With all that wear the nosepads are now coming loose. Does anyone know where I can get replacement nosepads? Large and black. I’m in the UK but obviously willing to pay the relevant postage. Thanks in advance for any help …. J

Welcome to the forum! You can't get them from Oakley anymore but plenty of aftermarket options. If you want Authentic, your best bet is the exchange areas here:

Hi All, I’ve been wearing my Valve 1.0’s for the past 15 years. With all that wear the nosepads are now coming loose. Does anyone know where I can get replacement nosepads? Large and black. I’m in the UK but obviously willing to pay the relevant postage. Thanks in advance for any help …. J
Unfortunately those rubbers are hard to find. One compatible rubber is from the Mag Switch.... which is also rare to find.

Here's one.... as in one. If your left nosepad is OK you might want to check this out.

Welcome to O, mate

Back