• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault Trip

definitely should you do that!
that make travel so easy and the shopping bags are all the time filled up :eek:)

Yeah i know about that i do the same for whenever I go away see if these places have my few fav stores not a lot of places do!

Oakley have 4 stores in the UK 3 in London the other is about 120 miles away (not going there) London stores are about 40 mins to an hour and a half away! I went to one last week it was poo poo they didn't have much walked out with nothing. Their Flagship store isn't bad but when i went in there last summer i asked if they had the new Icon Backpack 3 they didn't know what i was talking about again this pissed me off that i was new to Oakley gear and they knew less then me and i walk out and got the bag online and £40 off list price plus weeks before they got it in!

I've never seen a store in the UK with a big range. You guys don't know how lucky you are with all the stores, vaults and online goods you can get hold of!!!

to bad for you JayMann . . .
i love to do that for my trips to the US . . .

Back